Do I need the Starter Kit?
Yes, the OVERDRIVE Starter Kit is required to play OVERDRIVE. This article explains why.
There are two reasons that the OVERDRIVE Starter Kit is required:
Only the Starter Kit contains the Start piece
- This segment is required to be part of every track you build.
- Without it, well, there's no way to Start or Finish.
- GroundShock and Skull are only available as part of the Starter Kit
- They cannot be purchased separately.
- These two Supercars are required to complete the Tutorial portion of the OVERDRIVE app that teaches you how to play and use the cars.