Unlocking the Power Zone track piece
This FAQ explains how to unlock the Power Zone track piece that is included in OVERDRIVE Fast & Furious Edition.
Which game mode can I use the Power Zone in?
- in any game mode including Open Play, Campaign, Multiplayer and Test Track
- using the OVERDRIVE app
- using the OVERDRIVE: Fast & Furious Edition app
- app version must be 3.0.0 or higher
How do I unlock the Power Zone?
- In order to use this track piece in a configuration, you must firstly unlock it by beating a specific Bronze Commander in a Battle
- The app will prompt which Commander to beat depending on which app you are using
- Fast & Furious: win a battle against Letty in campaign to unlock the Power Zone
- OVERDRIVE: win battle against Cam in campaign to unlock the Power Zone
- If you have already beaten this Commander, you will need to go back and repeat the Battle
- To generate the corresponding in-app message on how to unlock the Power Zone, tap the below icon:
What does the Power Zone do?
- Drive over the Fast & Furious logo to hack opponents on the Power Zone track piece and drain their health