Puzzlets Game Not Running?
1. Make sure your Puzzlets board is NOT plugged in to your device. It connects via Bluetooth, and using a wired connection disrupts its Bluetooth connection. It can still be plugged in to charge with no issue.
2. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your device.
3. Press the reset button in the upper-left corner of the Play Tray.
4. After running the game, place a Puzzlet piece from the game onto the board. For example, if you are playing Cork the Volcano, try placing Rus the Dinosaur on one of the spaces on the Puzzlets board.
5. If this starts the game but the Play Tray does not work, try checking other nearby Play Trays to see if it synced with those instead.
6. If this does not work, try 5 or 10 minutes later.
7. If the issue persists, please Contact Us