This article briefly outlines the steps for physically replacing old Overdrive tires with new tires.
- Hold car right side up, with the back of the car to the right (or left if you’re left handed)
- Place forefinger and thumb on the bottom of the rear tire, apply gentle pressure and slide the tire off of the hub. Place aside.
- Rotate the car so that the opposite rear tire is in front of you and then repeat Step 2.
- Take one of the new tires and slip it on the rear hub facing you. Ensure that the tire is centered on the hub.
- Rotate the car so that the opposite rear tire is in front of you and then repeat Step 4.
- Test the car on the track to make sure that you are a screaming demon once again!