The Digital Dream Labs (DDL) community is shaped by our users, fans and DDL employees. We want all of our community members to have a safe place to showcase their creative self-expression through our products and services. Any behavior that prevents users from having this experience will be subject to review by the DDL team and may result in termination. The following are a list of guidelines for our community. While this list is not exhaustive, it is meant to serve as a guidepost for conduct while interacting with DDL’s ecosystem:
- Treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- Harassment of any kind is unacceptable.
- Hate speech, bullying, or abuse of any member of DDL’s community or team will not be tolerated.
- Trolling members of the community or DDL staff is unacceptable and will be subject to action from the DDL team including but not limited to termination.
- Any activity deemed to be illegal including but not limited to organized crime, hate groups or terrorism is subject to immediate termination.
- The use of spam such as unwanted emailing, communication or solicitation is prohibited as part of DDL’s community.
- Explicit violence in language, visual imagery, or by implication is not permitted.
Violation Review Process
In the event that a community member violates DDL’s community guidelines, DDL will take the following actions to respond to the violation(s).
First Time and / or Minor Violations: Warning
When any behavior occurs that goes against DDL’s community guidelines, DDL will intervene to remove the offending content and notify any participating members of the violation. First time offenses and minor violations will be met with a warning. Continued infringement of these community guidelines may result in a termination of the participating parties’ relationship with DDL.
Repeated and / or Severe Violations: Termination
DDL reserves the right to permanently terminate its relationship with community members as a result of persistent and / or egregious violations of our community guidelines or other behavior determined to negatively impact other community members and / or DDL employees. Under this termination the user forfeits access to DDL products, services, content and support. In response to persistent and / or egregious violations, the process for formal termination will follow these steps:
- DDL will notify the customer in writing of our intention to terminate the relationship and will take steps to limit their access to all communities managed or maintained by the company. (This includes but is not limited to the user’s access to DDL support, email notifications and the ability to interact with DDL or its employees on various online platforms.)
- Following notification, the community member will be allowed 15 business days to appeal the decision to the company.
- Within 15 business days, DDL will issue reimbursement for a prorated portion of any outstanding purchases. (Examples of such purchases include subscription packages and any unfulfilled or undelivered orders of physical goods, subject to the Digital Dream Labs Refund Policy.)