Why does Cozmo keep turning off?
This FAQ provides some troubleshooting if you have already connected to Cozmo successfully before but he now is disconnecting or turning himself off before 45 minutes of non-stop interaction. This FAQ does not apply to app crashes.
If you have never been able to connect to Cozmo successfully or are struggling to re-connect to Cozmo, please refer to this FAQ.
Please complete the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check your device meets minimum specifications
- USB adapter should be type A
- Use a power source that is minimum output 5V/2A if your Cozmo does not have a backpack button
- Use a power source that is minimum output 5V/1A or recommended output 5V/1.5A if your Cozmo does has a backpack button
- Make sure the USB cable is fully plugged into the adapter / USB power source to make sure Cozmo is getting enough amperage
- Charge Cozmo for 30 minutes until Cozmo shows a solid green LED
If you have followed the above troubleshooting steps and Cozmo still disconnects or does not show a solid green LED, please contact our Customer Care team