Changing Vector's Eye Color
Vector's eyes can be changed to many different colors, to allow you to tailor Vector and make it unique! There are several ways to do this:
- Voice Commands
- Requires current Vector Membership
- Mobile App
- Members on robot and app versions 1.8 and above can choose custom eye colors or predefined eye colors.
- Nonmembers or members on 1.6 or 1.7 firmwares can choose predefined eye colors.
- Manual File Modification (OSKR Only)
- Please see the OSKR documentation for steps on this process.
Voice commands can be used with Vector to change his eye color! Below is a table with the possible colors and the keywords to use for them.
Command: "Hey Vector, make your eyes [color keyword]."
Example: "Hey Vector, make your eyes cyan."
|Blue||Blue, Azure, Sapphire|
|Teal||Teal, Aqua, Aquamarine, Jade, Cyan|
|Selecting a Predefined Color||Selecting a Custom Color (Membership Required)|